Procedures and Rules:
- Shooting grounds consist of shooting stations that range from 75 to 150 yards from the tower.
- Ten pheasants per shooter are released during the shoot; pheasants will be released two at a time.
- Shooting positions are situated to allow only overhead shooting at pheasants that have a flying start of at least 75 yards.
- Shooters rotate after each shooting period. During the shoot each shooter rotates completely around the tower.
- When the shooting is completed, all shooters return to the club house for lunch.
- All birds are cleaned and divided equally.
- Shoot starts at 9:00 AM; arrive no later than 8:30 AM.