QHF hunting fields are spread across over 1,300 acres, providing pheasant, chukar, and quail hunting for the utmost hunting experience. Hunts are guided by safe and professional guides and our finely trained pointing dogs.
Guided Bird Hunting
- Includes: Professional Guide, Off-Road Vehicle, Cooler with Ice, Water and Snacks. No license is required to hunt quail at QHF Ranch.
- WHAT TO BRING: Over-Under or Side-by-Side Shotgun, 20 gauge or smaller, Shells, Wear blaze orange on an outer garment above the waist.
- Gun rental, Breakfast and/or Lunch is available upon request and must be reserved in advance. Snipe or dove hunters must have migratory bird permit, as well as hunting license. From Nov 1st- Feb 15th, Hunters have the opportunity to add Snipe to their Quail hunt. Purchase a license online before arrival HERE
- Rates Do Not Include Tips. Don’t forget to tip your guide.
- Morning or Afternoon Quail Hunt: $400 for one/two guns each and $375 each for three guns. 12 regular quail per hunter, additional birds shot $9.50 per quail, other upland birds at an additional price per release. Add Snipe for $150 per hunter.
For use in Dog Training or added to Hunts
- Quail: $9.50 | Pheasant: $25.00 per release | Chukars: $18.00 per release
- Cleaning Fee $3.00 per Quail; $4.00 Pheasant /Chukar
- Ammunition, shell pouches and mandatory ear and eye protection are available.
- At QHF we aim to be environmentally sensitive and recommend non-toxic shot, and we use biodegradable targets.
- Addon Cost: $15 per round of 25
Prices are subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions
QHF is located in Palm City, Florida; about 40 minutes north of Palm Beach International Airport. There is easy access to both I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
To confirm a reservation, a non-refundable deposit of 50% is required. The balance is due at least 60 days prior to the scheduled hunt. Failure to make payment in full by that date will cancel reservation and we will release your dates..
Cancellations prior to 60 days of the scheduled arrival date will be fully refunded. Within 60 days of the arrival date, the entire deposit is non refundable.
Rates are based on cash payment and do not include credit card convenience fees if paying by card. There is a convenience fee of 2.9% if paying by credit card.
Yes, your dog is welcome to join us for both hunting and training. If you choose to bring your own dog please notify us in advance and please send copies of vaccination certificates. If you do not have a dog of your own, QHF has a kennel full of expertly trained bird dogs available to you.
Snacks and drinks are provided during guided hunts. Breakfast and/or Lunch is available upon request and must be reserved in advance.
Yes, clay pigeons.
Methods of hunting are: Pointing dogs with Flushing Dogs, Pointing Dogs only with Guide Flushing.
Members are welcome to fish at small private lakes throughout the ranch, We have lakes for catch & release fishing of largemouth bass, brim, catfish, and speckled perch.
Guide’s wages come from the tips of generous hunters, so if our guide does an exceptional job, he or she deserves to be treated well. If you like your guide and have had a great time, consider tipping twenty percent.